In this course, we’ll explore the basic operating information and the science behind these innovations and give you a glimpse at what they might do for our businesses. Join us at the ASPLS Fall Expo October 19th, from 12:30-3:30 p.m. learn more about these fascinating technologies!
We will cover:
- Introduction – Why Drones, Lidar, and Surveying?
- Obstacles to Drone Adoption in Business
- First-hand Case Study of 320 Acre Collection
- How to quickly get your Pt. 107 certification – for free!
- Basic Drone Operations & Safety
- Full Workflow Demonstration of Lidar
- Lidar Basics and Innovations
- Lidar Processing Theory & Illustrations
- How to Easily Use Lidar Collections in Most CAD Software
The course is Session 2B on October 19th starting at 12:30 p.m. and offering 3 credit hours. Land surveyors in the area will be joining their fellow land survey companies at the Alabama Society of Professional Land Surveyor's 2021 Fall Expo.
To learn more and register for this event visit the ASPLS website.
If you have any questions prior to the event please contact us for more details.